Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bored? Try a Board Game

I was bored, and I decided to play a board game.

Not knowing what game to choose, I decided to narrow the games down through a series of questions.

Question 1: Are any of the characters from this game in Blackbeard the Musical?

Question 2: Does this game have anything to do with pirates?

Question 3: Can I dress up as a pirate and play this game at the same time?

Question 4: Will other people be willing to play this game with me?

Question 5: Can I drink root beer and pretend that it's rum while playing this game?

There are a few more questions, but these five usually narrow it down to one or two games (all of the answers should be "yes").

One game I found that fits the profile is "Pirate's Cove."

I do not own this game, but after seeing a picture of people actually playing it, I knew I was in for a real adventure!

I can't be absolutely sure, but it looks like an intense game night at BYU-Idaho. I know; I've been there.

As far as the game, Blackbeard is on one of the cards. That's enough for me. I now know this game must be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment